autism-pakistan.org Forum Index autism-pakistan.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Materials and Instructions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    autism-pakistan.org Forum Index -> Nyma's program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Materials and Instructions Reply with quote

While we have discussed some steps for template usage under the ' Building Interaction.....' discussion, form now on I would like to continue it here .

Receptive Language

Nyma has attained remarkable vocabulary. The objectives should be

a, if she has learned most words in isolation than grouping into categories.

b, having an idea of her visul attention and discrimination with background pictures..like 'I Spy' exercise. You can print out the sheets or work right on the computer screen.

c, Matching picture to word....you can use the matching, activity pages on the thematic units for this purpose. Nyma can cut and paste the pictures with the labels.

d, Practice with sentence strips and using ...this is / these are ....for singulars and plurals.

e, Finding and naming items around the house.

Expressive Language

Using sentence strips and pairing with the questions.

Answeing social questions.

Working with beginning, ending sounds and blends.

Written Expression

Spelling first 100 words and 50 verbs, first with assistance and gradually on own. This might seem a difficult step but in my experience it's not for the ASD kids. I will send you the start up sheets, and Nyma can trace, print or spellwith visual cue and than self. Sound out the letters as she spells.

Simple sums

example: step 1, number ..count and place ones in the box.
step 2, number ...same
step 3, Move the ones from both boxes to the box under the line.
step 4, Ask Nyma to print a number next to the box.

so 4 . . . .
+ 5 . . . . .
-------------------
9 . . . . . . . . .

I hope this with the template would be understandable.

Fine motor

How is she with cutting and drawing?

Social stories

using writing with symbols 2000.

Sequencing

sequencing pictures decribing an event or a process, like life cycles or social situations and describing with simple sentences.

I will introduce this one after Nyma starts spelling and drawing.

Do ask if you have any questions.

Saima
fawzi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr saima ijaz, acknowledge receipt of your message, will advise shortly

thank you and regards,

fawzi
fawzi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr saima ijaz, acknowledge receipt of two boardmaker grids ( what is your name / how old are you and what is your address/where do you live ) will scan and send them.

regards,

fawzi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear dr saima ijaz

message from humera

hope you are well, i' ve not communicated with you now for the past three months due to a hectic trip to the u.s and i thought it was a good idea to provide you an update of what has happened in the last three months

we visited the teacch center and met with several consultants ( including dr gary mesibov ) , ot's and a developmental /behavior pediatrician in addition to my attending a 2 day seminar on high functioning autism plus a four day internship at the teacch center ( nyma also attended it for two days )

after having worked with nyma they were all of the opinion that we had trained her well and she had reasonable communication skills but she was exhibiting high anxiety and low tolerance as well as ritualistic/obsessive behavior . they suggested

1. to keep her on a low stress and predictable schedule ( making her routine more fun and less work intensive )
2. occupational therapy
3. put her on medication to reduce her anxiety/ritualistic behavior

they also mentioned that nyma was going through a lot of hormonal changes due to puberty which could partly be responsible for her present condition

since we returned from the u.s we have been providing nyma the prescribed medication ( prozac 10 mg ) , for the first month she responded extremely well to the medication as she calmed down considerably and her tantrums/ritualistic behavior decreased and she started to accept change without getting overly upset.

in the second month she resorted to extreme proprioceptive stimulation ( running, jumping , rolling hitting her knees/elbows against walls etc) she seems to be more focused when working with her teacher ( three hours ) but the rest of the day she is very restless and hyperactive, at times she seems to be disturbed by some sensation which she is unable to pinpoint and becomes upset ( not a tantrum) ,

on her academic side nyma seems to be doing pretty well , all her tasks are visually structured and she seems to be picking up new skills.

regarding the program you had sent for nyma she is doing the following

thematic units:

she has completed summer and winter and will move on to a new theme

verbs:

she has learnt to read several verbs and match them with pictures and can write some verbs when shown the pictures

yes and no :

nyma has learned to generalize this skill quite well , we are also doing some work sheets where she has to circle either yes or no

math:

she has learnt 'one more' up till six , she is now able to do simple addition sums by counting objects ( e.g 2 buttons + three buttons = five buttons ) , now i can feel sure that she has understood the concept , she has also learnt to use the calculator for simple addition

personal book:

we are doing my favourite colour and video ,

we were doing another exercise of describing a face e.g anne has blue eyes, she has brown ears, she has big ears etc and i was thinking i will do an exercise of description of her own self

turn taking :

she has done turn taking with a four piece puzzle and now with a simple card game

emotions :

she is drawing happy,sad , angry faces i was thinking i should make her identify emotions in a story book

concepts:

she has recently done long and short , in front and behind

reading comprehension:

we keep preparing exercises for nyma which mostly include picture to sentence matching , we are not making her write a lot because she overwrites , joins alphabets together and messes her work , when stopped she becomes upset

as you can see our biggest challenge for the time being is to keep nyma calm and despite trying / consulting with an array of experts we are still struggling

recently we also met dr waqar azeem with nyma and he was also of the opinion that she was very restless and needed medication to keep her calm

shall appreciate your input and help with nyma's program

best regards,

humera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: nyma's sensitivities Reply with quote

Dear Fawzi & Humera,

Your are by far the most dedicated parents that I have come across in my dealing with the parents in Pakistan. Yours is also the child that is very sensitive to a number of inputs and I would like to dedicate more time to help you understand and bridge the missing cnnections for her. For that idealy I would have some documents filled and done some one on one supervision, as the distance is not allowing that, I would appreciate if we can use this forum to have some missing info. filled out for me.
Let's keep the academics at a steady pace with the same steps and generalization and concentrate on some of the past history to figure out the missing links.

Past History
1, Nyma's age when Humera started having concerns of her not being a 'typical child'.

2. 4-5 signs and symptoms that made Humera think that.

I am not looking for when the doctors got concerned or time of the diagnosis.

Positive Sensory History
a,What sounds she liked as an infant/ toddler etc. e.g, jingles, music, humming, mom talking, baby talk, other sounds......?
b) what she likes to hear now?

a) what she liked to look at as an infant/ toddler?
b) what she likes to look at now?

a) what she liked to feel as an infant/toddler?
b) what she likes to feel now?

a)What did she do when left on her own...unstructured for a while, and after how long?
b) what about now.

Intake and output History

1. How well is she doing nutritionally? is her diet over / under 50% of a nutritionally acceptable diet of a girl her age?

2. If it's under the 50% ...is she on any supplements? Have you gotten her assessed for mineral deficiencies/ anemia?

3.Have you tried any of the special diets for her and if so which ones?

4. How ofter does she go for defecation in a week? Is she mostly constipated?

5. Have you tried any laxatives so far? and if so than whats the result?

6. Have you tried epson salt baths or non harmful cathartics like water soluble vitamin e.g, vitamin C in more than recommended doses?

7. Is her water / liquid intake over or under 50% of what it should be?

8. What is her most preferred drink?

9. How often does she go pee in a day?

These are lots of questions...so let's pick one area at a time, I will prefer if you answer in a sequence that the questions have been presented but you can alter the order if you want. I will answer and direct you..

Take care,

Saima
fawzi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: nyma's report Reply with quote

dear dr saima ijaz, humera has provided a report on the first two sections i.e past history and the sensory report and will provide a response to the third part 'intake and output history ' soon, in the meantime she requested if you could revise nyma's IEP as per the update provided in her report last week

regards,

fawzi
fawzi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: nyma's report Reply with quote

Past History

1. nyma was one year old when we noticed she did not respond to her name. at 1-1/2 yrs she had her 1st hearing test which did not show any hearing loss.

2. as a toddler nyma was

- a serious child , not smiling much
- at about 1-1/2 she became very demanding i.e she cried a lot and needed constant attending to
- she had poor eye contact
- did not respond to our call/instructions
- had a huge problem with changing clothes, washing face, shampooing hair and would cry for hours afterwards
- took hours of effort to put her to sleep and was a very light sleeper and could not sleep through the night
- I always wondered how she could not learn a skill by following my instructions but could learn immediately by looking at something which interested her
- she would start crying without any apparent reason and would tantrum for hours

Sensory History

1. Sounds
a. she was babbling at about 4-5 months which prompted my mother-in-law to comment that she would speak early. At about 1 or 1-1/2 yr I remember her jumping up and down to music. At the same age she was calling out loudly ?baba? ?baba?but never in context

b. she likes musical videos , she also likes pop music with a beat

2. Visual
a. she always loved picture books as a toddler and a young child. I bought lots of them and she could spend 1-2 hours looking at a whole bunch. It was calming for her. She also liked some videos like snow white , pocahontas , beaty and the beast etc. mostly she could sit through them
b. she likes musical videos ( Disney/Barbie ) for the past 1-1/2 years she is obsessed with a set of picture dictionaries ( they have a lot of animated type pictures which may be thematic, verbs, science etc, sometimes she just looks through a book , at other times she compares pictures which are common in 2 books , sometimes she just flips pages of a half closed book not really looking at the pictures

previously she had a fixed pattern of looking at books but now ( after prozac ) she is not so rigid about it.

3. Tactile
a. as an infant / toddler she wanted to hold small mickeys / minnies / barts (simpson) tweety bird in her hand constantly. If she ever dropped her hand toy (e.g. ball pools) we had to go back to look for it or she would tantrums for hours. We collected a basket full of small rubber / plastic toys which she liked to work through as a leisure activity and could do it for ? to 1 hours she held it in her hand in a certain way. from time to time she would bite on her rubber toy and sometimes bit off the head of some and then the toy was rejected for a new one.

b. she likes play dough but for a few days then she loses interest.

4. Structured Time
last year she was so extremely rigid about her routine that some changes which she is making herself in her schedule (while I have other things on her schedule board) are actually welcome.

a. I always tried to maintain a daily routine when my older 2 children ( salar and nyma were toddlers , I cannot seem to remember unstructured time
b. Nyma does have unstructured time especially on weekends . Even her afternoons are not highly structured , although I try to supervise her constantly but she does have unstructured gaps in which she will maybe look through her books , jump or run around , maybe request for food , tickle or tv or go to a chining bar in my store room

Nyma is taking Prozac 10 mg for past 2 ? months. Her ritualistic behavior has decreased considerably, while her rigidity and compulsiveness in her daily activities has disappeared almost completely allowing us to make changes in her schedule and allowing her to make choices more appropriately and accordingly to her need and happiness.
She also seems to have a greater desire to talk and communicate (even though she says silly things and sometime wants me to repeat them)
However there are still problems, which include the following
1. Hyperactivity
Nyma seems to be unable to sit still and jumps / runs / hits her joints on walls etc / crashes on her back / somersaults all the time / spins.
It could be because:
She has resorted to proprioceptives (but all the time?) I have started jt.comp, massaging her hands and feet, applying electric massager to her hands / feet chin etc.
Hyperactivity is side effect of Prozac
2. Daily she has a problem with changing clothes. She has lots of vitals in the toilet e.g. flushing several times, turning on tap, turning on and off of lights, pacing, spinning, before she changes clothes.

3. Disruptive Behavior
i. Throwing Things
ii. Spilling water from glass / bottle
iii. Banging doors etc.
iv. Tearing
4. Spitting
i. In the winter of 2004 she had started licking walls and furniture etc. sometimes she licks her books now.
ii. She has rejected her cherry tubes and wants to chew on plastic or balloons.
5. Constipation
Nyma has bowels movements almost everyday for past one month. She wants me to press her tummy in and around her belly button several times a day. I wonder if this could mean anything like gases (or yeast??)

6. Agitation

After prozac nyma calmed down considerably , remaining tantrum free for 1-2 days but for past two weeks she remains calm for 2-3 hours and then suddenly becomes very agitated and starts howling/ crying and knocking her knees together, banging wrists and elbows on the floor. At such times I apply a massager on her joints whichever she indicates , mostly on her feet and ankles but sometimes her chin and jaws, I also do joint compressions, mostly she calms down after 15-20 minutes but sometimes it can build to a huge tantrum ( 1-2 hours )

Dr waqar azeem during his visit to Lahore notice nyma?s hyperactivity and referred us to a child psychiatrist ( dr nazish imran ) whom we visited, she has recommended risperdal 0.5 ml bd in addition to prozac. today is nyma?s 3rd day of the drug , she seems to have benefited from it as follows

Decrease in hyperactivity by 70-80%
Decrease in disruptive behavior by 70-80%
Spitting is nearly gone
She is changing clothes with greater ease
Decrease in agitation by 80%

We plan to visit dr faiza in Lahore whose son is on gcfc diet and supplements, she feels we should at least give nyma supplements.

Can you please also provide us a new IEP for nyma as per the progress report provided in our last message.
saima

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoa Humera,

I see Nyma reacting to her enviroment more than before. I think she is becoming more alert to whats going around but not clear about changes. I will guide you about the program steps first.

on her academic side nyma seems to be doing pretty well , all her tasks are visually structured and she seems to be picking up new skills.

regarding the programs...

thematic units:

she has completed summer and winter and will move on to a new theme

1. Pick a room, like bedroom /bathroom ...I will guide you to work upto 25 items, give ideas how she can be taught an 'I spy' game to play with her worker and than siblings.

2. I will guide you about using that list and connecting it with function association and simple instructions that will be fun for Nyma to follow.

3. She can continue to practice printing skills withsimple sentence structure format.

verbs:
she has learnt to read several verbs and match them with pictures and can write some verbs when shown the pictures

This is wonderful. I will scan some pictures twith background to you for verb generalizatn and identification

yes and no :

nyma has learned to generalize this skill quite well , we are also doing some work sheets where she has to circle either yes or no

When you say she has generalized well, does that mean that she can tell you about wanting to do something or going somewhere?

Like if you ask her to do something that you would rather not...would she say 'no'...whine etc.

math:

she has learnt 'one more' up till six , she is now able to do simple addition sums by counting objects ( e.g 2 buttons + three buttons = five buttons ) , now i can feel sure that she has understood the concept , she has also learnt to use the calculator for simple addition

Wonderful. I will send you 1-100 puzzle mats to help check her number sequencing and than probe her for one less or subtraction.

personal book:

we are doing my favourite colour and video ,

Nyma might want to use this book as a relaxation tool too. You idea about her own facial features is great. First use the sentence format...Nyma has brown eyes / umme has black eyes.. etc. parallel this reading with looking into a mirror.

Later with same pictures use the sentence structure ..'I , Nyma has / umme has....

we were doing another exercise of describing a face e.g anne has blue eyes, she has brown ears, she has big ears etc and i was thinking i will do an exercise of description of her own self

turn taking :

she has done turn taking with a four piece puzzle and now with a simple card game

Great....include other people in the turn taking activities.

emotions :
she is drawing happy,sad , angry faces i was thinking i should make her identify emotions in a story book

Try getting pictures of family members, including Nyma with happy and sad expressions....for identification. Try telling her when she is sad / happy and what made her feel that way. As a fun activity make exaggerated sad and happy faces in mirror and see if she would imitate.

concepts:

she has recently done long and short , in front and behind

See if she would generalize using a doll house or hide a toy and tell her it's behind the door.

reading comprehension:

we keep preparing exercises for nyma which mostly include picture to sentence matching , we are not making her write a lot because she overwrites , joins alphabets together and messes her work , when stopped she becomes upset

Using school fonts...ask her to trace over dashed line prints. Use dashed print 2. You can combine the book about her activity...with this tracing.

I will help you tackle the other issues when the history part is completed.

Good Wishes,

Saima[/i]
fawzi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: nyma's report- jan 24,07 Reply with quote

dear dr saima ijaz, humera has responded to the intake and output history questions as below:

Intake and Output History

1. I think her diet is over 50% nutritionally acceptable , her diet includes bread, rice, chappati, cereal with milk, most seasonal fruits, ice cream , cookies , chocolate, french fries , white meat , some red meat , noodles ( her favourite ) , vegetables ( potatoes, peas, vegetable fried rice ) and soups.

2. she is not taking any vitamins or supplements , she has not been assessed for anemia/mineral deficiencies

3. we have not tried any special diets, there is a group of parents who strongly recommend a gcfc diet for nyma along with supplements, we also discussed this with dr gary mesibov and his team at the teach center , dr gary mesibov felt that in nyma?s present condition we would be stressing her out by denying her foods that she likes to eat and therefore we should wait for a better opportunity ( he was mentioned that it was not conclusive if diet helped such children and even if it did it had a marginal impact on a very small percentage )

4. she always had a tendency to become constipated, last year she became severely constipated and I gave her lactulose 10-15 mg per day for about 3-4 months ( july-sept ) in addition to adding lots of fruit to her diet. she would have bowel movement but strained to avoid going to the toilet , since October she is better and at times she is going to the toilet every day but at times does not evacuate fully, sometimes she does not go for 2-3 days

5. we have tried duphalac ( 3-4 months ) , bisacodyl 5 mg only about 7-10 tablets in these 3-4 months

it may be mentioned her wetting is also related to her constipation and mostly she wets trying to avoid going to toilet.

6. No

7. just about normal , she does not drink water excessively

8. she loves soft ( fizzy ) drinks , although we do not encourage her , she also likes fruit juices but also drinks water

9. for the past 1to1-1/2 years nyma has stopped going to the toilet herself ( coincides with the time we started the visual schedule with her , also coincides with the time she developed severe sensory issues ) these days she sometimes goes to the toilet when I prompt her verbally or put reminders on her visual schedule . she goes at least 8-10 times ( winter time maybe a bit more than normal to avoid wetting accidents ).

regards,

fawzi
saima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Intake Output History Feedback Reply with quote

This looks quite encouraging. With a diet like hers, she is probably doing well and not lacking any essential vitamins or minerals. However just check for the signs for anemia, and giving her children chewable vitamins will not do any harm. depending upon her milk intake, also consider giving her calcium.

I agree..special diets don't have dramatic results unless child has been under nourished for a long time or are intolerant to casein or gluten which mostly exhibits by loose motions not constipation and colicky pains. Even the kids who can't express themselves do get to clue in and start avoiding certain foods. If you do want to go thru with the diet...start with taking out just casein...that is milk and milk products but try finding a good calicium substitute drink like soya, rice or potato milk. I am not sure if these are available in Pakistan. You will be able to tell the difference within a month.

It might be a good idea to start teaching her time by hours so she can be taught to go to the washroom every couple of hours on her own. I will tackle that after a couple more of number concept programs.

If she still takes baths...adding epson salt to the bath would help her excretory system...again I am not too concerned but what I am suggesting has no side effects and fits in with daily schedules so easy to carry. In one of the posts at the meetup forum...Dr. Ninjiani mentioned where epson salt could be purchased in Pakistan. If you can't find that than just ask him again and I am sure he will respond.

Nyma's sensory history will help me further tune into her learning style and help suggest materials that might be more fun and relaxing for her.

Thnaks,

Saima
saima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoa Humera,

You must have recieved the worksheets. These are work objectives for each.

1. Noun words

1. Work with 5 at a time. Once she can find the words on the sheet...go to the place / room and have her touch/ show/ point to the objects there.

2. With a repetitive phrase , say/ write down object funtion association...like broom is for sweeping . clock is for telling time.
chair is for sitting.

3. Use those phrases as simple instructions.... sit on the chair.

4. Involve siblings in the .. I SPY GAME AS SHE BECOME CONFIDENT.

2. Action words

1. I will send you spell sheets....use letter tiles to spell .

2. Play actions with toy objects ... to help her associate the meaning to the word. Use simple instructions...like kiss doll, kiss mama.

3. Show her how using ing in the end changes the sound of the word but the action is the same.

4. Finding the action in the group of 5 's.

5. Reading the sentence structure to describe the action further.

3. Missing #s

Just use the first 10 numbers and see if Nyma is able to fill in the missing number by saying or printing it....if not than give her a number 10 on a square that she can help paste in the spot. Let me know how she does that than I WILL GUIDE YOU FURTHER.

Thanks,

Saima
fawzi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

message from humera:

dear dr saima ijaz, greetings, hope you and the family are well

nyma is currently much calmer than a few months ago, looks like she has settled well with medication

i wanted to talk about nyma's current program

thematic units:

we completed zoo and hope to visit the zoo soon, she has started on 'my kitchen' , she seems to be doing well in this segment

action words:

can you send some more spell sheets and pictures of group of fives ( boy is waving , girl is licking ice cream etc )

concepts :

we are on ' loud and soft' and will then do ' whole and half ' , she is also doing things she can see in the sky and in the sea

maths:

she can sequence numbers uptill 50 and is doing missing numbers 10, 20, etc upto 70 , she has also learnt that one bar of ten squares means ten and two bars mean twenty and she can take it upto fifty in a similar fashion , we are consolidating ' addition ' sums and will start addition of double figures on the calculator soon.

personal book:

nyma has decided she has black eyes, long hair , a big nose and small ears , we will now ask her to describe her teacher , what can we do next

reading comprehension :

she is being taught to write ' i see ....... ' from a picture also she can match sentence strips to a story sequence etc , she is doing lots of reading comprehension , i would like to mention most of her exercises are velcro activities ( matching strips to pictures etc )

calendar / time :

she has a weekly calendar which she understands , we have taught her the week days , now we will try to teach her there are 30 days in a month and the names of the months , she can tell time by the hour but have not been able to incorporate time into her schedule.

emotions :

nyma is being shown the mirror when she is happy or sad to reflect her emotions

turn taking :

she is now on turn taking with two additional persons

social skills

please guide us how we can improve her social behavior/skills

regards,

humera
saima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fawzi wrote:
message from humera:

dear dr saima ijaz, greetings, hope you and the family are well

yes we are , thanks

nyma is currently much calmer than a few months ago, looks like she has settled well with medication

i wanted to talk about nyma's current program

thematic units:

we completed zoo and hope to visit the zoo soon, she has started on 'my kitchen' , she seems to be doing well in this segment

action words:

can you send some more spell sheets and pictures of group of fives ( boy is waving , girl is licking ice cream etc )

I have send the spell sheets and will send the pictures soon.

concepts :

we are on ' loud and soft' and will then do ' whole and half ' , she is also doing things she can see in the sky and in the sea

Include hot / warm / cold and connect with oven, stove, food, fridge...as she is working on the kitchen items .

maths:

she can sequence numbers uptill 50 and is doing missing numbers 10, 20, etc upto 70 , she has also learnt that one bar of ten squares means ten and two bars mean twenty and she can take it upto fifty in a similar fashion , we are consolidating ' addition ' sums and will start addition of double figures on the calculator soon.
This is huge progress,,,congratulations

I will send some word to number sheets to further strenghten her number concept.

personal book:

nyma has decided she has black eyes, long hair , a big nose and small ears , we will now ask her to describe her teacher , what can we do next

Awesome!! Make a happy and sad book for her. ...Things that make her feel that way...end it at what she should do...like snuggle, ask for hug etc.
reading comprehension :

she is being taught to write ' i see ....... ' from a picture also she can match sentence strips to a story sequence etc , she is doing lots of reading comprehension , i would like to mention most of her exercises are velcro activities ( matching strips to pictures etc )

You can tie these on to cut and paste ones....let me know if you need explanation

calendar / time :

she has a weekly calendar which she understands , we have taught her the week days , now we will try to teach her there are 30 days in a month and the names of the months , she can tell time by the hour but have not been able to incorporate time into her schedule.

emotions :

nyma is being shown the mirror when she is happy or sad to reflect her emotions
Make a family book with everyone happy, sad, angry, scared etc.

turn taking :

she is now on turn taking with two additional persons

social skills

please guide us how we can improve her social behavior/skills

A lot will happen on its own gradually as you help her teaching connect to everything around her and playing with actions, emotions...more will come with scripted greetings, question answers and socila stories. I will continue to build her learning in that direction.
regards,

humera

Thanks and take care,

Saima
Post new topic   Reply to topic    autism-pakistan.org Forum Index -> Nyma's program All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: