autism-pakistan.org Forum Index autism-pakistan.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List of schools for autistic children in Pakistan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    autism-pakistan.org Forum Index -> Autism resourses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: List of schools for autistic children in Pakistan Reply with quote

Dear all,

Recently I have been contacted by few parents who are looking for schools for autistic children in Pakistan. I would appreciate if you can please list names, addresses, phone numbers and any other relevant details

Thanks
hina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am programme coordinator at Child Guidance Center LHR and I would like to update all that our institute has been shifted to a new building since few months and is handed over to Dr.Naumana Amjad now. I would like to share the new contact details with all to be in contact. The new contact details are as followings:
63 D Ahmad block New Garden Town LHR
Tel: 042-35913163
Regards
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ayeza

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: List of schools for autistic children in Pakistan Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Dear all,

Recently I have been contacted by few parents who are looking for schools for autistic children in Pakistan. I would appreciate if you can please list names, addresses, phone numbers and any other relevant details

Thanks

A.O.A My name is Mrs Nadeem and i have started an Exclusive school for mentally challenged children. My daughter is also boarderline Autistic and my aim is to provide the best facilities to the challenged children where every child is provided treatment for his or her unique needs. my adress and contact info:
Mrs Nadeem Khawaja
441 G/1 Johar Town, Lahore.
behing Choueifat School and near Doctors Hospital.
04235310777/03349869184
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    autism-pakistan.org Forum Index -> Autism resourses All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: